Terms and Conditions
Written October 2012
Please read these Terms and Conditions. We have tried to be as clear as possible but if you do want us to clarify any of the terms then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEMBERS' TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- Eligibility & Registration
- Registration with 247grid.com is open to individuals and organisations. Time designers reserves the right in its sole discretion, but acting reasonably, to refuse any membership applications.
- Registration is free as is the use of the grid tool to the point of Saving the work done.
At this point members are required to subscribe to one of the accounts below:
(see payment terms below 4.1)
Registration is personal to you, and is not transferable.
- Responsibility for members login & password details
- As part of the registration process, you will be asked to provide a personal email address and to select an account password and username and these shall form the basis of your Member Account. You shall not disclose your password to anyone else, and you are responsible for keeping it safe and changing it if you feel it has been compromised.
- You are responsible for the activity that occurs on your account (which includes, without limitation, unauthorised use of your email address and password and for keeping your account password secure. You must notify Time designers support@247grid immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
- Time designers shall not be liable for any loss or other damage caused by any unauthorised use of your account. You acknowledge that you may be liable for any loss or other damage incurred or suffered by Time designers or third parties due to any such unauthorised use.
- Uploaded content terms
- You are responsible for the information that you submit and store on the grids.
- 247grid.com has an encryption certificate (https://) which ensures the safety of your personal information, but we encourage you to keep the information added to the grid general and not explicit (identifying Grid titles, naming medication).
- You are responsible for any grid and any and all information held within it , that is downloaded as a PDF and shared with other.
- The 247 grid is a subscription based software. A member is required to subscribe to a: -
- Four weekly subscription to save, edit and maintain access to their grid(s). Each payment covers a four weekly period which when drawing to a close time designers will inform the user at the point of log in for a period of 7 days the account needs to be topped up.
- Non payment (at the end of the 4 weekly period) of the next installment will freeze the account(no information will be lost, but access will be denied) until the next payment has been received. The account will effectively remain in this status for a period of 12 months. At which point an email will be sent to the account holder to ask if they wish to keep the account open. If the account holder wishes to keep the account, but not subscribe immediately the account will stay dormant for a further 12 months. TimeDesigners reserves the right to delete any long term dormant accounts if there is no response from the account holder to attempts to gain contact over a prolonged period of time.
- Time designers Ltd are offering access to the 247grids via secure PayPal system.
- Upgrading. Time designers makes the customer aware that if you decide to upgrade/ reduce to a different account, it is best done at the END of your current 4 weekly term. Any days of credit WILL BE LOST if a customer upgrades at any point during their current subscription. The NEW 4weekly term will begin from the first day of the up grade.
- Account software support services
- Time Designers will supply 247grid account holders with an online support desk 9am - 5pm (GMT) from Monday to Friday.
- Benefitting from enhancements
- Time designers reserve the right to increase the costs of the subscription / add a further subscription level where it is felt that a totally NEW FUNCTIONALITY when added to the current grid tool, will change its role beyond its current state. Ie (becoming a 52 week rolling calculator, matching tool).